What is HDPE – Pit / Extension Riser Features & Applications
Hydro Construction Products can offer a large range of HDPE Pits & Extension Risers designed to be used in the Australian & New Zealand Electrical & Communications cabling markets. Manufactured from a UV Stabilised High-Density Polyethylene Plastic, the material is sturdy and resists vigorous handling, is stabilised against ultra violet light and is resistant to temperature extremes & chemicals. When combined with selected covers (and installed to recommended guidelines), the unique design of these lightweight durable pits supports the load requirements of a large range of applications.
- Pedestriaan areas
- Domestic driveways
- Parks & Sports fields
- Car Parks
- Service Stations
- Streetscapes & Landscaped Areas
- Pavements & Walkways
- Manageable: The majority of our pits can be lifted with one or two people
- Environmental Protection HDPE pits are leak proof and extremely resistant to liquid chemicals
- Tough Design: Designed for loading classes from A10 to B80.
- Cover Options: Available with cover options in gal cast iron or concrete.
- Outlets: Designed to be easily cut with drills & saw for simple conduit installation
- Trafficable: Combined with suitable covers to achieve Class A – B Loadings
- Ageing Resistance: Entirely frost proof, maintenance free and unsusceptible to wear
- Available: HDPE Pits are distributed throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Versatile: Depth of pits can be increased in various increments by adding our extension risers.